Tuesday, August 28, 2012

JOIN ME IN STUDYING THE BIBLE ... IT MATTERS!

I did something the other day that I haven't done in too long a time. I prioritized my Bible study time over some other important- but less important things. I am a person who- in the past have been guilty of trying to be everything to everyone. Thus, I have taken it upon myself to skip or push to the side Bible study time. THIS IS NOT GOOD! As the members of Canaan have heard me say often, The LORD can speak to us in any number of ways, but without question one of His primary ways is through His Word ... the holy Bible. Moreover, I am a preacher of the gospel and a senior pastor to boot. I NEED to prioritize my Bible study time. I can tell you it made a huge difference for me the other day. Here again, when I am studying for a Bible study or sermon, it makes a big difference then too. So let me encourage you to prioritize your time with The LORD. Prioritize your time studying His holy Word! agape, pastor fort

No comments: