Monday, September 24, 2012

Thank you Pastor Louis B. Jones II & Pilgrim Baptist Church of Washington D.C.

Much has taken place in my life since the writing of my last blog. That said, of that has taken place- the ups and downs, the in's and out's the shifts and changes, the one thing that has (and always will) remain consistent is the love, mercy and grace of our living LORD and Savior Jesus Christ. I thank, honor and praise our God for His lovingkindness and tender mercies toward me. This weekend I was blessed to preach at the wonderful Pilgrim Baptist Church in Washington D.C. where the inimitable Rev. Louis B. Jones II serves as senior pastor. All I can say is "Wow"! What a pastor and what a people. The occasion for my coming was the "All Ministry Day" at Pilgrim. There is no question that Pastor Jones is one of the most gifted, charismatic and kind pastor's I know. It is Monday morning now in Washington D.C. and I am preparing to preach once more before leaving for the great southwest. Please keep me in prayer. I am praying with and for you. Safe in CHRIST, Sherman J. Fort

No comments: