Monday, October 29, 2012

The LORD is Better Than Good!!!

It's been a little while since my last post. The primary reason has been my being busy with a number of things, not the least of which being The Fall Leadership Conference 2012 hosted by Sis. Fort and I. I want to give glory to God and thanks to His children- those persons who volunteered their time to help us with setting up, breaking down and everything in between. I also want to thank our God for brothers and sisters who served as facilitators and praise and worship leaders and audio/visual persons during the conference. Those persons include: Min. Charlotte D. Hillman (and crew); Dr. Ephraim Williams, Bro. Lamont Harris, Pastor Welton Pleasant II, Dr. Fredrick L. Fairley Sr., Dr. Juan M. Brown Sr., Mrs. Belinda Miller, Min. Kevin Swindle, Bro. Arzal Smith and Mr. Christopher Shelton. The Fall Leadership Conference 2012 is something my wife and I planned in just a few weeks time. We prepared for 75 attendee's. We prepared 85 packets. I am told we ran out of packets, being short just a little bit. Now, let me thank the pastor's and church members from various churches- including Canaan Missionary Baptist Church who attended the conference. I believe people were helped, encouraged and made better. Please mark your calendars for Thursday, October 24, 2013 through Saturday, October 26, 2013 as the dates for The Church Development Conference 2013. We hope and pray our GOD will use us for His glory in an even bigger and better way next year. Agape, Pastor Fort, servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: