Saturday, January 2, 2010

FAST & PRAY DAY 2

Yesterday, in keeping with our church-wide period of fasting and prayer at CMBC I ate no meat. Today, I have the same to report. It's just after 3:00PM. This morning I had another green apple. After returning from an appointment at the church I had a bowl of broccoli. I just finished eating brown rice and beans with yellow onion mixed in. I expect to eat again a little later today.

I also spent time today praying for my CMBC family. Praying for my biological family, my Christian family and praying for my human family. I'm praying that pastor and people of CMBC will catch the vision of "One Voice, One Vision, One Victory" that is our ministry theme for 2010 and beyond. I'm praying for the literal, physical healing of those who are sick and seeking The LORD for a miracle in their body. I'm praying in all things that GOD's will is done.

Agape,
Pastor Fort

No comments: