Monday, October 25, 2010

DESTINY CHURCH!

Recently I had the opportunity to preach for my friend and brother Dr. Emil Thomas, pastor of Destiny Church in Baltimore Maryland.

WOW! What an experience. Pastor Thomas and Destiny Church are not only extremely generous in the way they me (and the two additional guests from our church who went with me); ... they went beyond the call of duty in terms of their generosity and kindness.

In addition to providing me with beautiful accommodations, an in room basket, etc., Pastor thomas showed me a great time by just hanging out with me for a while.

Pastor Thomas and Destiny Church are loved by this minister and the CMBC family. I am grateful to our God for the friendship we share.

Finally, know that the name "Destiny" church is befitting this pastor and people. I believe they're serving The right GOD. They are being preached to from The right book ... The Bible- consequently they are growing in The LORD. The people who walked the aisle the Sunday I was there (people who have apparently been coming for some time); are evidence that the word is out that Destiny church is destined for greatness as long as they keep their eyes on The LORD.

Thank you Pastor Thomas for the opportunity to come and share God's Word at your warm and wonderful church.

May The LORD continue to bless and keep all of you.

safe in CHRIST,
sherman j. fort, servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: