Friday, April 1, 2011

PRAYING WITH AND FOR THE MEN OF CANAAN!

Real men love God! Real men love their families! Real men hold one another accountable!

I am grateful to our God for His love, mercy and grace. I am grateful and excited that several of the men of Canaan Missionary Baptist Church will participate in this years Annual Men's Retreat. In fact, I'm told that this year will be the greatest year in terms of attendance at the men's retreat.

The retreat takes place at Camp Tontozona ... up north. Some will know this site as the location for the ASU (Arizona State University) football teams training ground.

Once again, I have obligations and commitments that will prevent me from going this year. Nevertheless I want the men of Canaan to know I am praying WITH you and FOR you.

My prayer is that God's will- will be done! That you will be changed by the power of God's love, impacted by the presence of The Holy Spirit and changed by the power of The Word of God.

To the ladies of Canaan Missionary Baptist Church and to our church family at large- remember to pray for our men and encourage them. A special thank you to the men who organize this event each year and work with the men's ministry at large. They include Bro. Ben Richardson, Min. Raymond Cook, Bro. Gary Miller, Bro. Fred Bussey and others.

Remember to: KNOW CHRIST AND MAKE HIM KNOWN!

safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

No comments: