Sunday, March 27, 2011

SHOW LOW ARIZONA!

It's just before 5:00AM on Sunday, March 27, 2011.

I'm blessed and honored again today to have been asked by my friend and brother in Christ, Pastor Matt Gaston- to preach in Show Low Arizona this morning.

Show Low Arizona is about three hours and forty minutes from where I live in Chandler Arizona. That said, it is clear this is not one of those Sundays where I will preach at Canaan and then go on to preach in Show Low Arizona.

Instead, I hope to leave here in about an hour headed to Show Low. Accompanying me on this drive will be my nephew, Marcus Greer; and one of the trustees from Canaan Church, James Bowman.

The Reverend Michael J. Collier, pastor of Divine Word Ministries in Mesa Arizona is scheduled to preach the early service at Canaan; and the Reverend Keith McAllister, associate minister at Canaan is scheduled to preach the late worship service at Canaan.

I trust our God is going to use each of them for His glory and our good today.

Pray for me that our God will use me for His glory and honor today.

Remember to "KNOW CHRIST AND MAKE HIM KNOWN" today.

safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

No comments: