Sunday, July 15, 2012

Another Busy Week in The LORD!

This blog should likely have preceded the one I just wrote? Nevertheless, I want to communicate again the need for Biblical balance and holy harmony in my life and yours. It's far too easy to get caught up in the whirlwind of busyness that is America. Like you, I too find myself going from event to event, meeting to meeting, Bible study to Bible study, worship service to worship service, hospital visit to in-home visitation, ... and on and on it goes. Keep in mind the above list does not take into account family matters, to include: Caring in every way for your spouse and children- not to mention all it takes to maintain the homes we live in? The Bible records on more than one occasion that our Savior and God Jesus Christ got away, alone, to pray. I know that in addition to paying attention to living a healthier lifestyle where diet and exercise are concerned, I also need to spend more quality time with The LORD in prayer! This is part of the regimen necessary for my Spiritual health and well being. On that note, I want to thank our God for allowing me to teach last Wednesday for my dear friend and brother Pastor Michael Collier and the Saints at Divine Word Ministries Church in Mesa Arizona. I wish to thank our God again for allowing me the privilege of declaring His Word at another church last Friday in Phoenix Arizona in connection with a Pastor Installation service. I was also busy this week praying with and for Saints who are sick and/or shut-in. Let's remember to keep one another in prayer ... today ... and always. Prayer (to The One True and Living God); works! Agape, Sherman J. Fort, servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: