Sunday, July 15, 2012

WE MADE IT TO DALLAS!

PRAISE THE LORD!!! Anela and I made it to Dallas safe and sound. The plane left a little late. It was completely full. We experienced minimal turbulence. We met a brother from the Congo, Africa. We checked into our room at the Fairmont Hotel. We did a brief walk through of the hotel and First Baptist Church Dallas' lobby. We've gone on two walks and shared a meal together. We're now on our way to meet Pastor Welton and Sis. Teresa Pleasant in the lobby. I spoke with my cousin who lives in Rowlett Texas. I hope to have some time between classes and worship service to fellowship with him and his wife. I want to say I especially thank our God for the men of CMBC (Bro. Ben Richardson and Bro. Greg Powell in-particular for going to my house this morning and fixing a flat tire on our Toyota Camry. Kiara was able to drive to church after the repair. Thank you brothers! agape, sherman j. fort, servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: