Thursday, July 23, 2009

NEW WEBSITE FOR CMBC YOUTH & YOUNG ADULTS!

Today the Youth and Young Adult Ministry of CMBC is launching their own website.

It's something I've never done before at CMBC, but I believe it's time. Check it out when you have the time. It's still under construction. It's in a very basic format. I'm sure it will always be a work in progress as we live in this ever-changing world.

I'm looking to have a "facebook" piece and maybe even a "myspace" piece. If you knew me, you would know that's a huge consideration.

Finally, if you need a website for your church or business, let me suggest that you consider getting a quote from my sister Candice Fort. She's the architect of both the CMBC site and this new youth site. You can check her site out at: www.fortsupport.net.

Pray for me. I'm praying for you.

Safe in CHRIST,
Pastor Fort

No comments: