Tuesday, August 31, 2010

SOME GREAT PREACHERS!

Recently I've had several opportunities to hear some really great preaching!

Pastor Fredrick L. Fairley Sr. recently hosted what he calls the S.T.P. Bible conference at his church, Berean Church in Phoenix Arizona.

The special guest preachers and facilitators were Rev., Dr. Warren H. Stewart Sr., from Phoenix, AZ.; Rev., Dr. Jerry Carter from Morristown New Jersey; Rev., Dr. Emil M. Thomas, from Washington, D.C.; and Rev. Welton Pleasant from Long Beach, CA. Host Pastor Fairley also preached over the weekend and I was blessed to teach a session on Bible Interpretation.

The preaching and teaching over the weekend were wonderful. While Dr. Emil Thomas has preached at Canaan several times, his preaching this weekend once again was refreshing and challenging. He preached a sermon titled: Dig A Ditch! My, my, my. I was really challenged on a personal level to "dig a ditch"... that is make an investment, deposit and plan for my blessing in The LORD. Thank you Pastor Thomas

Due to a meeting I had at Canaan on Saturday, I was unable to stay and hear Pastor Jerry Carter. However, I heard The Lord used him in great ways as well. He is a well known preacher and teacher of The Gospel.

It goest without saying that Dr. Stewart, Pastor Welton Pleasant and Pastor Fredrick Fairley all came prepared and ready to share as well.

Thank you Jesus for Gospel preachers and teachers.

agape,
pastor fort

1 comment:

keithmac said...

Wow! I wish I could have been there. Do you know if any of the sessions were taped? Please let me know?

Min. Keith McAllister