Wednesday, June 6, 2012

California Here I Come ... There I Go!

I am so honored that my dear friend and brother the Reverend R.G. Moore III has invited the Canaan Missionary Baptist Church and I back to Church on The Rock in San Jose California as their guests during their Church Anniversary Celebration 2012. Pastor Moore, we have not long returned from San Jose. You are a great and gracious host. The food was excellent, the fellowship was great and the worship services were wonderful. Thank you my friend for the invitation. The pastor and people of CMBC look forward to your return to the valley of the sun ... that is "The Valley of The SON" very soon. I thank our God for His love, mercy and kindness toward me where this experience is concerned. In addition to seeing Rev. Moore, I was also able to see family members in the Bay Area. Including my sisters Melinda and Arnita; and my aunt Derothy Triplett- along with my brother in law and cousins. I am always glad to see my brother the Reverend Thomas E. Fisher. He attended the afternoon service along with the great Pastor H.L. Davis of San Francisco and others. May our God continue to bless and keep you all is my prayer. Safe in CHRIST, S.J. Fort, Servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: