Wednesday, June 6, 2012

PRAISE THE LORD!

I just got back from the first night of the Revival at First Baptist Church in Flagstaff Arizona. The LORD blessed. While I never feel as though my preaching is what it should be, God was nevertheless gracious with His Word. The singing was great, the fellowship after service was sweet. People came up to me and said they were helped- that's always encouraging. We prayed for Pastor and Sister Marion in a special way just prior to the benediction. He has some health challenges right now. I am asking all of the Saints at Canaan and in the Kingdom of God to lift this pastor and his family up in prayer as well. I believe The LORD spoke to me tonight about what to preach the last night of the revival through the testimony of a Sister in service tonight. Like other preachers I often seek to do a "sermon series" whether it be Sunday morning, Tuesday night Bible study, Wednesday afternoon Bible study, Revival or what have you? But this week I feel compelled to go another way. I want to thank our GOD for speaking to me tonight through this Sister! Well I am in my hotel room now- safe and sound. Grateful to our GOD for His love, mercy and grace. I'm getting ready to call Angela. She sent me a beautiful "head-shot" of herself on my cellular phone. To God be ALL glory, honor and praise. Safe in CHRIST, Pastor Fort

No comments: