Wednesday, June 6, 2012

It's Becoming Clearer- In Clearlake California!

"I thank my God upon each rememberance of you". Philippians 1:3 To my dear friends Rev. Jonathan Green and First Lady, Lori Green- thank you for the invitation to preach a few days at the great Praises of Zion Baptist Church in Clearlake California. Thank you for your kindness and generosity. Thank the church and "Mama Jo" in particular for the extravagant diggs (housing) you all had me in! Thank you Pastor Green for taking me out on the lake in your boat. Thank you ladies for hosting me (all of us) for dinner in your home. The meal was EXCELLENT! But most of all I want to thank our God for His great grace, lovingkindness and tender-mercies. While in Clearlake I was reminded of several things. A number of things became "clearer" to me. They include the NEED to get away and spend time with: 1. The LORD 2. My wife 3. My wife and kids 4. Myself HALLELUJAAAAAH! Amen. peace, S.J. Fort, servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: