Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THANK YOU PASTOR WESNER!

Several weeks ago I was honored (again); to be asked to preach at the First Southern Baptist Church in Wellton Arizona. The church is pastored by my friend and brother Rev. Charles Wesner. I am ever grateful to the pastor and good people of First Southern for the kindness they've shown me over the years. For allowing me to come and preach God's Word at your church and for treating so very kindly ... I am grateful. I learned long ago that people don't have to be kind to you. And when they are it's right to say "thank you". I thanked the pastor and people of First Southern in person some time ago, but I want to thank The LORD Jesus Christ (again) for them- and most of all for His (God's); love, mercy and grace! I'm sure I speak for millions of preachers around the country when I say preaching revivals, or any other service (especially- out of town); does not only bless the people being preached to, but it is a real blessing for the preacher who is doing the preaching. Agape, Sherman J. Fort, servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: