Wednesday, June 6, 2012

"LIFE SEASONS"- ECCLESIASTES CHAPTER 3

Recently I listened again to a sermon from my friend and brother Rev. Dr. Emil M. Thomas. In the sermon Dr. Thomas talked about "seasons". Specifically, he talked about the ways in which our God often deals with people in and through various seasons in our lives. Rev. Thomas told a funny yet fateful tale connected to his youth (I won't go into the whole piece here); where he shared in short how our God blessed him to come into his "season" in due time. The LORD has me in a strange season right now. One I've never been in before? It's an exciting season. It's an exceptional season ... it is a strange season. Since the last quarter of last year- AT LEAST, I've been in the season. It's one that requires prayer, patience and poise. The LORD has blessed me in sooooooooo many ways ... I cannot tell it all? Yet, I'm convinced my best season is yet to come! Remember- no matter what season you are in right now- Spring? Summer? Winter? Or Fall? ... GOD is in control of every season. Safe in CHRIST, Sherman J. Fort, Servant of JESUS CHRIST

No comments: