Thursday, July 8, 2010

Recovery From Car Accident

I'm recovering well from my car accident on June 11th, 2010. Many things have happened since that time, including the love, mercy and grace of God raining down on me.

I'm grateful to be here... to be alive. I'm grateful that all that happened to me was breaking my humerus bone in my right shoulder. It could have been so much worse. While the doctors initially said they did not expect there to be a need for surgery. I believe I may have to have some kind of surgical procedure. There is a definite difference between my left and right shoulder's. Moreover, there is suspicious swelling in my right bicep that has yet to subside.

It feels like my shoulder is "out of socket"... if that makes sense. I can see slight differences between my left and right collar bone and the right side of back... just behind my right shoulder.

Please keep me in prayer. I have a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow morning. I called and had my appointment changed... moved up. If I need surgery I want to have it sooner than later.

agape,
S. J. Fort

No comments: