Friday, July 16, 2010

Recovery Is Going Great ... By The Grace of God!

Our God is an awesome God. He reigns from heaven above- in wisdom, power and love our God is an awesome God.

My car accident was on Friday, June 11th, 2010. Today's date is July 16th and I feel so good that it's easy to forget just how bad of shape I was in before. Indeed I still have discomfort. In fact, my humerus bone is still broken (although it seems to be getting better with each day); and I'm still waiting for an MRI to determine any ligament damage.

Still our God is awesome. I feel so much better today than I have since the accident ... it's almost unbelievable. And I owe it all to The LORD! Three days this week I've made it a point to get into the swimming pool and exercise. Wow! What a difference it's made. It's really something how I can move my arm in the water and have more "range of motion"; while feeling little or no pain.

Each time I get in the pool I think of one of the Mother's of the church who formerly shared with me the benefit and blessing of water aerobics.

It's Friday and Sunday's coming. I just finished thinking through the sermon I hope to preach on Sunday. I'm excited it will be my first Sunday back at CMBC in more than a month.

Now may our God continue to bless and keep you is my prayer.

Agape,
S. J. Fort

No comments: