Saturday, January 1, 2011

MY FASTING FACTS DAY 1

To my CMBC family members who may be following this blog in connection with the CMBC Holy Convocation (30 1/2 Days of Prayer & Fasting). Consider the following:

I mentioned in an earlier blog what I hoped to eat today on the first day of our church-wide fast.

This is a quick chronicle of just what I had today.

THis morning I ate an apple and banana. For a mid morning snack I had another apple. For lunch and dinner I ate the same thing. Here it is: 1 sliced red tomato, two more bunches of green onion, one small yellow onion, some broccoli florets, and sliced red, yellow and green peppers. I steamed the vegetables on the stove with a little water. To this I cooked some brown rice. Yum.

I don't intend to eat anything else this evening.

I've prayed throughout the day. However, I was at the church today following the wedding of Bro. Dwayne Huddleston and Sis. Sheri Bowens- I did not remember to pray at 12:00PM. However, when I recalled my commitment I did pray.

Have a wonderful evening.

Safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

No comments: