Wednesday, January 5, 2011

PRAYER & FASTING CONTINUED ... DAY 4!

It's Wednesday morning, January 5th 2011.

First, here's a quick update on what I consumed yesterday, January 4th, 2011 during our fast.

On Tuesday, Jan. 4, 2011 I went to work without preparing a lunch to take with me. I was at work all day. Arriving around 6:20AM and leaving after Bible study that evening around 9:00PM.

Our church office staff paused at 12:00PM and prayed in conjunction with our church-wide Prayer & Fasting commitment.

While at work I ate at one banana and at least three apples. I also ate peanuts. After getting home last night I ate more of the brown rice and great white northern beans I made the day before. Remember the rice and beans were cooked in water. I had water to drink. It was good.

It was encouraging to see that the snacks the children had at church last night were vegetables. I saw broccoli, carrots and I think sliced peppers. Thank you to whoever prepared snacks for the children last night.

Today, Wednesday, Jan. 5, 2011 I intend to be at work through the afternoon- not into the evening. Once again I intend to eat some apples and nuts. However, I do not intend to eat anymore beans/legumes today... (smile). More on exactly what I eat today- this evening.

safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

No comments: