Thursday, January 6, 2011

WHAT I ATE ... WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 5, 2011- CMBC PRAYER & FASTING!

Good morning everyone,

It's Pastor Fort.

First, let me say to God be the glory for the things HE has done, is doing and shall yet perform.

Next, let me say to my brother Bruce Cooper (who admitted to slipping up a little yesterday with respect to the fasting portion of our prayer and fasting commitment for January)- I messed up yesterday too.

I ate some butter toffee peanuts. One of the wonderful couples at CMBC, Bro. & Sis. Goram, very sweetly gave Sis. For and I a gift tray that had three different kind of peanuts in it. One third of the peanuts were simply regular peanuts. The other two thirds were different.

Over the last few days I would eat some of the plain peanuts, but last night after returning from picking up my sister Margo (she's visiting from Minnesota) up from the airport, I ate some of those other peanuts.

That's the first time I've eaten anything this month like that. I don't intend to do it again.

That said, my diet yesterday consisted of: A brown rice and sliced mushroom mixture and of course water.

Have a great day today and remember to pray for yourself and one another.

safe in CHRIST,
Pastor Fort

No comments: