Wednesday, January 19, 2011

PRAYER & FASTING CONTINUED!

GOD is better than great ... Period!

To God be the glory. Here's an update on a few things:

1) Prayer and fasting continue to go well. My diet of late has been beans and rice (pinto beans and brown rice with white onion); natural chips, apples and water. Two days ago I ate some green beans and a chicken patty that Sis. Fort baked. It too was good.

2) My annual doctors appointment went well. I still seem to have some residue of a cold or flu. However, I've asked The Lord to remove it. God is good. I have not experienced the full blown cold/flu that m baby girl has. Praise The Lord!

Keep Sis. Fort in prayer. She is scheduled to have her last medical procedure (in connection with her upper neck and back pain); today. I believe all will be well.

Remember to pray for yourself and one another. And for me.

Strive today to: "Know CHRIST And Make Him Known".

safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

1 comment:

keithmac said...

Pastor Fort,
I thank my God for you and for all the blessings He's sending your way.
As I look to the hills (as I seek to do today and every day, I ask the same question as the psalmist David)..from whence comes my help?
I'm constantly learning that my help (my strength, my happiness, my joy, my light, and my salvation) comes from the Lord. The one who made heaven and earth.
Expect great things today from our God who is great and greatly to be praised.

Sold out for
Jesus,
Min. McAllister