Saturday, January 15, 2011

A NEW DAY!

Good day everyone.

First of all a quick update on the doctors appointment that did not take place yesterday. I wrote in my last blog that I was scheduled to have a doctors appointment yesterday, however that did not take place. Instead, Sis. Fort (thank The Lord); had an appointment. It was the first of two that will prayerfully result in the permanent end to pain and discomfort she's had in her neck and upper back.

I added meat to my fasting diet. Specifically, I added salmon (I had it the first time today, Jan. 15, 2011); and lamb. Yes, something I've had only once or twice before in my life. As I thought about a meat to eat lamb came to mind- in part because I think of The Lamb of God (The LORD JESUS CHRIST). And in part because I was thinking of the middle-east diet and what meats they might eat.

In any case, it was very good.

After eating the lamb I went another day with just fruit, vegetables and water. Yesterday I had my mix of peppers, onions and broccoli over brown rice. Today I had spinach with pieces of salmon cut up. No salad dressing. No salt or pepper. Just spinach and pieces of salmon. It was delicious. I had a piece of fruit earlier too. And as usual just water to drink.

Remember to pray for yourself and one another. And for me, that The LORD will use me for His glory and my good.

safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

No comments: