Monday, January 3, 2011

MY FASTING FACTS DAY 2

It's Monday morning January 3rd, however I am writing now about what I ate yesterday- Sunday, January 2nd.

I had an apple in the morning.

For lunch and dinner I ate pretty much the same thing as I ate the day prior. Specifically: red, green and yellow peppers, white onion, broccoli and a large red tomato. I had all of this over brown rice. I cooked steamed the mixture in water and cooked the rice in water.

Of course my beverage was water.

Once again it was great!

My prayer time has been consistent. There are only 27 days left.

I believe I am going to add nuts today as a snack while at work. I intend to have the office staff at CMBC pause each work day at 12:00PM and pray.

Remember your commitment to pray daily- in the morning, at noon and again in the evening.

Where our fast is concerned. You can certainly design a fast according to your personal dietary needs. That is to say some people need to consume certain meats or the like in order to maintain their health and/or because of medications they take, etc. Whatever you choose to cut out of your diet remember to "make a sacrifice" for The LORD and pray daily.

To God be the glory!

Safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

No comments: