Monday, January 10, 2011

SUNDAY, JANUARY 9, 2011- STILL FASTING!!

The pastor and members of CMBC are still on our 30 1/2 Days of Prayer and Fasting!

My diet yesterday, Sunday, Jan. 9, 2011 consisted of the classic dish of Black Eyed Peas and brown rice. To this dish I added white onion.

Again I had peanuts and raisins and popcorn as a snack.

I may need to add some other foods before the full fast time is up. I'm feeling a few things in my body that may indicate the same. That said, I'm also feeling lighter and better in terms of my overall health and well being.

Late last night- around midnight I got up and ate some "Natural Chips". They were different... but good.

I want to thank our GOD and Father; JESUS CHRIST our Savior and The HOLY SPIRIT our constant company keeper for His love, mercy and grace.

Worship services at CMBC were great yesterday. The LORD really used the music ministry and The WORD of God was presented. To my CMBC family and fellow followers of "The Way"- remember to pray for one another.

Our goal today, this week, this month, this year... throughout the rest of our lives is to: "Know Christ and Make Him Known". Let's pray to that end.

Have a great and glorious day.

Safe in CHRIST,
pastor fort

No comments: